LetAllKnow.com does not own or posts any article or content on its website. All articles and content on the website (www.letallknow.com) is published and shared by users of LetAllKnow.com. We do not endorse any user submission, and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user submissions.
LetAllKnow.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.letallknow.com), is strictly at your own risk. LetAllKnow.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We strive hard to ensure that all content that is posted by the users on LetAllKnow.com is properly referenced to its source.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Content Infringement and Removal
LetAllKnow.com does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content and user Submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party’s intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their user access to the Website terminated. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your rights, you may submit a notification to our support team by email or with this form with the following information in electronic form:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description identifying the material claimed to have been infringed and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the material exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by its rightful owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the rightful copyright owner or that your are authorized to act on behalf of the owner’s behalf.
Repeat Infringes Policy
We implement our three (3) strikes repeat infringement policy under which we identify users or account holders who may be participating in repeat copyright infringement and terminate their accounts.
Our three (3) strikes repeat infringement policy is enforced as follows.
Upon receipt of a take-down notice applying to one or more materials claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, a strike shall be recorded against you, as the user’s account who uploaded it, unless you send our designated agent a proper counter-notice. Please note that each take-down notice is treated as a single one, regardless the number of potentially infringing materials contained in such notice. As a result, one (1) strike shall be recorded against your account though the take-down notice refers to two (2) or more potentially infringing materials uploaded.
Nevertheless, your account won’t be terminated upon receipt of such strike. Indeed, you will be given two (2) more chances to stop uploading materials infringing on third party’s copyrights. There would be little to no pedagogy in our repeat infringers’ policy if the process was to ban you immediately. However, under some circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may ban and delete your account upon receipt of a single notice.
In the event your account accumulates three (3) strikes:
Such account will be immediately terminated; and
All the materials claimed to be the subject of infringing activity will be removed from the website; and
You won’t be able to upload any more materials from the account associated to your username, email and IP address.
As a repeat infringer, you must not sign up for new accounts on our website.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Friday, October 8th, 2016.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.